Yoga is fun and inspiring in a class full of people, but it is fundamentally a personal experience, and each yoga practitioner has different strengths, focuses, and aspects of their practice that they wish to improve upon. With individualized attention from Wildflower Yoga, you can deepen your understanding of yoga postures, your personal yoga practice, and ultimately your Self.
I am a Certified Yoga Therapist through the International Association of Yoga Therapists and therefore we can work together on very specific issues going on in your body. Whether it is due to stress, trauma, or injury, or you simply need some relaxation in your life, yoga gives you the tools to take care of yourself.
Private in-studio sessions can be dedicated to:
- Poses that you would like to work on
- An individualized hatha yoga practice
- Specific areas of the body that are challenging to you, or in which you wish to strengthen or increase flexibility
- Modifications for poses that you find challenging
- Individualized meditation practices
- Therapeutic poses for injuries or other issues
Yoga can help:
- Reduce insomnia
- Manage stress, anxiety, and depression
- Relieve physical pain such as back, neck, or shoulder pain
- Manage chronic pain
- Relieve pain due to injury
- Reduce effects of arthritis and osteoporosis
Have a friend who wants more personal attention too? A semi-private helps reduce the cost for each individual, and you both receive more specific, guided instruction based on your needs.
If you are interested in a personalized consultation regarding yoga, meditation, or therapeutic applications of yoga, please contact Kelly at email@example.com for questions, information about pricing and/or scheduling.