Are you interested in improving your yoga practice? One on One coaching can help you master that Handstand or Arm Balance or it can give you support in improving strength, flexibility, balance, agility, quality of the breath, or a calm mind.
Yoga is fun and inspiring in a class full of people, but it is fundamentally a personal experience, and each yoga practitioner has different strengths, focuses, and aspects of their practice that they wish to improve upon. With individualized attention from Wildflower Yoga, you can deepen your understanding of yoga postures, your personal yoga practice, and ultimately your Self.
In a One on One private yoga session, we go at your pace and focus on your specific needs. It is a great opportunity to move deeper into your understanding of your body-mind and how to function optimally on the physical and mental levels. This leads to uplifted spirit as well.
In a private lesson, we will develop a short practice for you that will be doable on a regular basis, daily or a few times per week, so that you will access the improvement that you are looking for. All private lessons online will be recorded and you will have lifetime access to the video to continue your study on your own.
Private in-studio sessions can be dedicated to:
- Poses that you would like to work on
- An individualized hatha yoga practice
- Specific areas of the body that are challenging to you, or in which you wish to strengthen or increase flexibility
- Modifications for poses that you find challenging
- Individualized meditation practices
- Therapeutic poses for injuries or other issues
Yoga can help:
- Reduce insomnia
- Manage stress, anxiety, and depression
- Relieve physical pain such as back, neck, or shoulder pain
- Manage chronic pain
- Relieve pain due to injury
- Reduce effects of arthritis and osteoporosis
Have a friend who wants more personal attention too? A semi-private helps reduce the cost for each individual, and you both receive more specific, guided instruction based on your needs.